*Public Liability cover does not extend to North America

Global Travel

Extend your protection further afield*

*Public Liability cover does not extend to North America

What's included?

You could be travelling abroad to DJ at a nightclub, performing at a festival or a wedding - music can take you anywhere. Luckily, our insurance can be with you every step of the way. Our standard policy gives 30 days of cover outside of the UK (Public Liability cover isn't extended to North America). However, if you’re playing several venues and clocking up air-miles as you jet around the world, you can extend your policy to include up to 365 days of year-long cover. See what our Global Travel Cover extension includes:

365 Day Cover

Choose to extend your policy and get 365 days of cover against accidental damage, theft and more while you're away. Public Liability cover isn't extended to North America.

Equipment Case

If you're travelling with equipment, take it on as cabin luggage. However if restrictions prevent this, as long as your equipment is in a rigid-bodied purpose designed case, it's covered for accidental damage. Theft is covered, provided you can demonstrate forced entry. 

£5m Public Liability

You and your fellow musicians can be covered against third party damage and injury claims of up to £5million. Cover is not extended to North America.


Find out more