Insurance designed to suit your needs

Key features

Music is a great way to spend your downtime away from your studies, and knowing this, we can offer protection for your instrument against theft or any accidental damage and can even replace your equipment on a new for old basis. You may even be studying a music-related degree and will understandably want to make sure that your equipment is safe from harm. So if this is the case, take a look at our policy features for student musicians and see what we can offer you below.

Yellow Icon Image

Public Liability

Accidents can happen, especially if you’re a performing musician. That’s why we will protect you against third party damage or injury claims. 


Find out more

Instrument & Equipment Cover

Our cover goes beyond standard theft and accidental damage and includes vandalism, attempted theft and even fire damage in the UK and abroad (up to 30 days). Security requirements apply.

Equipment Hire

Making a claim with us and still need an instrument? It’s covered as part of our claims service, up to £2,000 of equipment hire available if you need it.

Yellow Icon Image

In-Vehicle Cover

Travelling to lectures with your equipment in the car? We can provide up to £300 to cover damage to your car by thieves. Storage and vehicle security requirements apply. 

New for Old Cover

No value depreciation on your instrument and equipment when you use our approved claims service, which are all handled by our own claims team – so no outsourcing to a third party. Evidence of ownership needed if you make a claim.


Loss of Earnings

Had an accident resulting in a personal injury that's keeping you from performing? You shouldn't have to be out of pocket. We can offer up to £800 to cover the loss of your earnings.

Our optional extras

If music is your passion, then why not take a look at our optional extras to keep you covered wherever you roam? Our Global Travel extension means you can benefit from protection against theft and accidental damage anywhere in the world, as well as mechanical breakdown of guitars and DJ decks that are outside of their warranty. If you're worried about the safety of your instrument while you travel, then we can even provide up to £300 to cover damage caused in transit to your purpose-built equipment case. Take a look what else our extended covers can do for you below and get a quote from us today.

Global Travel

Global Travel

30 days travel cover not enough? If you’ve got a string of gigs lined up then you can extend your policy to include 365 days of global travel cover.


Find out more

Public Liability

£5m Public Liability

Option to increase your Public Liability cover up to £5million. You can also extend your insurance to include up to 4 additional band members.


Find out more

Extended Mechanical Breakdown

Mechanical Breakdown

It’s frustrating when your equipment breaks outside of its warranty. Our Mechanical Breakdown option can cover faulty kit that's up to 5 years old.

Recent posts

We know that music is for everyone. It doesn't matter whether you’re a professional musician, a part-time performer or someone who plays purely for their own enjoyment, we want to help make you the best musician you can be. Our articles section provides tips, hints and in-depth guides to help perfect your technique and hone your skills. Have a read and you’ll see that we make all the right noises when it comes to music.