Insurance designed to suit your needs

Key features

If making music is how you earn a living, we know that the safety of your equipment is paramount. We understand that any damage to your instruments is more than just an inconvenience and may have wider implications for your work life. With our insurance, we aim to get you either back on stage or in the studio as soon as possible. Your work may even take you overseas to perform at concerts or gigs, so that’s why our policy features can provide you with cover whether you’re travelling abroad or staying closer to home.

Yellow Icon Image

Public Liability

Accidents can happen, especially if you’re a performing musician. That’s why we will protect you against third party damage or injury claims. 


Find out more

Instrument & Equipment Cover

Our cover goes beyond standard theft and accidental damage and includes vandalism, attempted theft and even fire damage in the UK and abroad (up to 30 days). Security requirements apply.

Equipment Hire

Making a claim with us and still need an instrument? It’s covered as part of our claims service, up to £2,000 of equipment hire available if you need it.

Yellow Icon Image

In-Vehicle Cover

Keep your equipment safe when you're on the road. Our policy automatically includes in-vehicle cover and up to £300 in vehicle damage costs in the event of a theft. Storage and vehicle security requirements apply.

New for Old Cover

No value depreciation on your instrument and equipment when you use our approved claims service, which are all handled by our own claims team – so no outsourcing to a third party. Evidence of ownership needed if you make a claim.

piggy bank

Loss of Earnings

Had an accident resulting in a personal injury that's keeping you from performing? You shouldn't have to be out of pocket. We can offer up to £800 to cover the loss of your earnings.

Our optional extras

If making music is how you earn a living, we know that protecting your equipment is paramount. Our optional extras are designed to cover musicians while they perform across the world, so that you can take to the stage worry-free. Our Global Travel option allows you to benefit from worldwide cover against theft and accidental damage to your instrument, as well as protection against mechanical breakdown and third party liability claims. If your work means that you'll be performing in public, then you can even extend your Public Liability cover to up to £5million to defend against third-party damage and injury claims made against you. So, if you've got a string of performances lined up, then why run the risk of not having the right protection? Take a look at our extended covers below and get a quote from us today.

Global Travel

Global Travel

30 days travel cover not enough? If you’ve got a string of gigs lined up then you can extend your policy to include 365 days of global travel cover.


Find out more

Public Liability

£5m Public Liability

Option to increase your Public Liability cover up to £5million. You can also extend your insurance to include up to 4 additional band members.


Find out more

Extended Mechanical Breakdown

Mechanical Breakdown

It’s frustrating when your equipment breaks outside of its warranty. Our Mechanical Breakdown option can cover faulty kit that's up to 5 years old.

Recent posts

We know that music is for everyone. It doesn't matter whether you’re a professional musician, a part-time performer or someone who plays purely for their own enjoyment, we want to help make you the best musician you can be. Our articles section provides tips, hints and in-depth guides to help perfect your technique and hone your skills. Have a read and you’ll see that we make all the right noises when it comes to music.