> Home > About our cover > Why buy Musicguard?
Why buy Musicguard?
If you missed it earlier, here's our sales pitch:
- We cover more than £60 million of gear for thousands of amateur and professional musicians
- Flexible cover options - you create the cover you want, including accidental damage, theft, loss, hire, breakdown and Public Liability
- Our simple to use site makes it easy!
Flexible cover options
With Musicguard you can customise your policy so it matches your needs. Our cover includes:
- Accidental damage, theft and loss
- Instrument and equipment breakdown
- Theft from a vehicle
- New-for-old replacements
- Hire of instruments and equipment
- Public Liability up to £5 million
If you change your mind
If you decide that for any reason, this policy does not meet your insurance needs then please confirm in writing to us within 14 days of issue. On the condition that no claims have been made or are pending we will then refund your premium in full.
Thereafter you may cancel the insurance cover at any time and you will receive a pro-rata refund providing no claims have been made or are pending.
The musicians' choice
Thousands of musicians currently trust and insure their equipment with Musicguard and that's a lot of gear - Musicguard has over £60 million worth of equipment on cover! Companies like Soundcontrol and Dawsons trust us too - Musicguard is the only insurance company they promote to their customers. They aren't the only ones... over 470 music shops across the country promote Musicguard.
Simple and safe to use
We've created the Musicguard website to take all of the guesswork out of buying musical equipment insurance. We guide you through the buying process - from a basic quote, to adding in the options that you need and then on to completing your online application.
The site is also totally secure and monitored daily by McAfee to ensure our site conforms to strict standards. You can see the McAfee badge on the right hand side bar.