Who we cover

Find out what cover will suit your needs

Who we cover 

Music is a wide-ranging subject and because of that, we cover a wide range of people. It doesn’t matter if you’re first chair in an orchestra, an aspiring student DJ, or everything in-between. We understand that music is for everyone and that’s why our policies are designed to suit musicians of all levels of expertise. Our insurance provides protection to amateurs, students and professionals, so have a look at what we can offer you below. 



We can protect those who play in their spare time or are just getting to grips with a new instrument. That’s why we offer protection against theft, accidental damage and more.


Find out more



Whatever your setup, we can help keep you covered. With a wide variety of DJ equipment available, the costs can soon mount up when trying to make a unique beat.


Find out more

Music teacher pointing at a note

Music Teachers

We've done our homework to find out what works best for you. If you’re travelling between lessons, we can make sure that you’re protected while you teach.


Find out more



If making music is how you earn a living, we understand that the safety of your equipment is paramount. That’s why we offer cover while you’re performing abroad as well as at home.


Find out more

guitarist sat down


Our cover takes care of each section of the orchestra, as well as the instruments in your band. If music is your passion, we’ll make sure you’re looked after.


Find out more


Studying a music degree or do you play in your spare time? We can keep your equipment covered while you’re in Halls of Residence.


Find out more


Benefits of a specialist policy

For over 20 years we've helped people take care of the things that matter most to them. We're as serious about music as you are and have developed a policy to help protect musicians and their instruments.

Household insurance may not provide some of the key benefits that you are likely to need as an enthusiastic musician, but we understand, that's why we provide a specialist policy to cover you on the road, in the studio, or on location.